Incorrect number of records display in grid with pagination
Incorrect number of records display in the grid on specifying pagination.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeating grid
- Source the grid using a pagelist
- Select pagination with the number of rows as 10
- Mention a pagination activity
- Call a service to update the pagelist in the pagination activity. Ten records displays in the grid
- Click 'Next'. The service is called again and grid displays records from 1 to 20
A software use or operation error.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Configure the pagination activity such that it matches the page size number of rows in the Clipboard for the repeat grid source. With this, the activity removes the earlier rows and repopulates the page list with the new rows.