Incorrect Page Reference when having grid within Grid
User is getting an Exception when opening a Local action in Modal Dialog.
User is having a nested grid scenario. They have included another section with menu control into the parent grid.
In that menu control they have configured On click Local action (in modal dialog).
Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-FLOWACTION' with the name 'ADDTRANSACTIONNOTES' that applies to 'class name'. There were 2 rules with this name in the rulebase, but none matched this request.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a section with a repeating grid having few columns.
2) In one of the column, reference another section, which has another grid.
3) Now, add a menu item to the primary grid.
4) Add a local action into the menu item to display as a modal dialog.
5) On opening the modal dialog, getting the exception.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
User has a repeating grid and was using "Local action" rule in the Menu item screen under the navigation rule.
Use "Open Local Action" instead of Local action wherever a repeating grid is concerned.
0% found this useful