Incorrect row details displayed on modal when Prev is used
Incorrect row details displayed on the modal dialog while clicking "Prev" button. This occurs after recovering from a validation error with Pega 7.1.6.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Consider a repeat grid with three rows A, B and C.
2. Launch the modal dialog local action from Row C.
3. “Next” button is rightly disabled since this is the last row.
4. Hit "Prev" button, this causes a validation error to appear in the modal dialog.
5. Address the validation error.
6. Hit “Prev” buttton again, the expectation is that the modal dialog, must display details of row “B”, instead it displays details of row A.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful