Input request XML is not correctly generated by PRPC 7.1.7
User is on PRPC 717. The input request XML created by PRPC 717 is not correctly generated due to which the SOAP Service call is failing. They have found that same SOAP service call works correctly in PRPC 6.1 SP2 environment and also when using SOAP-UI.
org.xml.sax.SAXException: WSWS3279E: Error: Unable to create JavaBean of type com.org.yjs0.message.attributes.AbstractAttributes. Missing default constructor? Error was: java.lang.InstantiationException: com.org.yjs0.message.attributes.AbstractAttributes. Message being parsed:
Steps to Reproduce
- Consume the WSDL file provided for the SOAP service.
- Generate the Connector rules using the SOAP Integration wizard.
- Create an activity and set appropriate properties in the activity required for calling the SOAP service.
- Call the Connect-SOAP rules through the activity.
- The SOAP service call fails with the reported error message.
The root cause of the issue is identified as a misconfiguration/defect in the the custom application code or rules used by user. The values of the properties set in the activity were configured incorrectly. Also, a wrong property was mapped under the node in XML Stream rule.
The following steps helped to resolve the issue:
- Set the properties appropriately with their correct values as expected by the SOAP service.
- Go to Pages and Classes tab and set the correct class type for the step page used in the activity for setting the properties.
- Go to the XML Stream rule and map the correct property under the node as expected by Service. Any incorrect mapping of properties in the XML Stream rule will generate a wrong SOAP request envelope.