Interaction Header persist when we close any tab
SummaryInteraction Header persist on Home tab when user closes any tab.
Also, on opening any S-case from recent work tab, user is getting a blank tab.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. Open Manager portal.
2. Click on recent work tab.
3. Open multiple I-cases (two or more).
4. Close the last I-case opened with close button.
5. Observe that focus goes to home tab but interaction header of closed I-case persists on screen.
6. On the same home screen after noticing interaction header, click on S-case(intents), it opens in a blank tab.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The issue is because WHEN condition in Step 4.2.12 in Data Transform “CPMCleanInteractionPages".
It checks, if '.IsSelected==true AND @LengthOfPageList(D_CPMPortalRecents.pxResults) == 0'.
If user has only one Interaction Tab open at the time, then D_CPMPortalRecents.pxResults = 0 and then it clears .pyID & .ActiveParentRecent values.
However, if two or more Interaction Tabs are open and if the first Tab is selected, then the WHEN logic evaluates to FALSE and above properties will not be cleared.
Perform the local-change steps:
- Install the prequisitehotfixesHFix-24508 and HFix-21430.
- Apply HFix-25423.
Published May 17, 2017 - Updated June 6, 2017