Issue with Attach Content smart shape
Below issues are encountered in attach content smart shape in Standard flow.
1. Binary File path autocomplete not showing all the results
2. Open rule icon does not work even if the binary file rule exists
3. Generates FileKey only if we select the file from autocomplete list
4. Gives Invalid file attachment error if we try giving the existing binary file and run our scenario.
To make our scenario to work, binary file was saved with different name which starts with letter 'A'.
This appears to be working. However, when user ports the same rules to other instance, one has to select the same file name in the autocomplete list again to generate filekey.
Cliking Next on Request 1098 is throwing error, which is not clear
There is no attachment in the service case, But the error asks to corrrect the attachment
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to PRPC applicatoin URL
2. Open flow rule PegaSample.CollectCaseData
3. Check for PegaSample in Binary file path field of attach content smart shape
PZGETBINARYFILES RD is having pagination enabled which is getting only 50 records.So disabled pagination in the RD PZGETBINARYFILES .
Hotfix Item Hfix-10428 resolves the issue