Issue with close button of Audit window
The user has configured a link and on click of the link, the modal dialog is configured. In KYCWorkActionsPerform navigation rule user has configured the Audit-View history actoin. When user click on the link in the case manager portal, the modal dialog is opened. But after that when user is clicking on audit from other actions and clicking on Close Button to close the audit window and then clicking on the link the error is displayed.
Please consult your system administrator.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch case manager portal.
- Click on create and search for EUROTECH.
- Select and click on next.
- Without selecting any checkbox,click on next.
- In Documentation verification,click on supporting documents.
- From other actions,select audit and click on close button.
- Observe the issue by clicking on supporting documents.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules HistoryAndAttachments harness rule. As the View History tab opening on pyWorkpage. On click of close button its clearing pyWorkpage and it's causing the issue.
Perform the following local-change:
1. User can use browser close instead of Close button.
2. Otherwise can do the following:
a. Use Button control
b. On Click event ,Add run Script action to call close function,
100% found this useful