Issue with Custom HTML in Modal dialog - Post Migration
User upgraded from PRPC 5.5 to Pega 7.1.7. After upgrade, on submitting a Modal dialog (Local action from a flow action screen), message is not displayed in Modal dialog , only the action buttons are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a enquiry case.
2. Fill up required details and submit.
3. Reassign the case (flow action).
4. Search the operator to be assigned.
5. Search options appears in a modal dialog.
6. Select the operator from the results and submit(Ok- button).
7. If unprevilaged user is selected and on submit an error stating "unprevilaged user is selected" should be displayed.
but the error message is not visible on submitting
The rootcause of the issue was using on ModalHTML in user activity which is causing two modal dialogues to open.
Use ActivityStepHTML insted of ModalHTML in the activity, which resolves the issue.
Published June 12, 2015 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.