Issue with Date Time display in 24 hour format
Users are facing an issue when a Date Time property is configured in a section using 24 hour format.
On clicking the Date Time value, it automatically changes from 24 hour format to 12 hour format.
On click of Calendar icon, Date Time selection is displayed in 12 hour format instead of 24 hour format.
However on browser refresh, this issue does not occur.
Error Screen shot:
Steps to Reproduce
1) Launch UI Gallery in the Designer Studio.
2) Select Stacked Dynamic Layout - > Contact Form.
3) Click Design Time configuration and do a Private Edit of corresponding section (pxUIGalleryBasicLayout).
4) Configure any Out of the Box Date Time Property, for example: pyLastSignon in Operator ID .
5) Configure Presentation options to display Date time in 24 hour format.
6) Save the Section and Launch the Section from UI Gallery.
7) Date Time is displayed in 24 hour format as required. But when calendar control is clicked, date selection is showing in 12 hour format AM/PM.
8) When Date is selected from the Calendar control, an error message is displayed as selected Date time is not a valid value.
9) Click Refresh to reload the portal and use calendar control to select Date time. Notice that Date Time selection is now in 24 hour format.
As Identified, pxReqLocale is been set to en_GB. which has different format "MM/DD/YY" other then user locale (en_AU: 'dd/mm/yy'). Issue is causing due mismatch of locale that is leading with date format change.
Type: Local Change.
Local change: User is requested to watch pxReqLocale of system pages using tracer to know where the pxReqLocale is being reset on launch of case manager portal.
User has identified in their application some where they are explicitly changing the pxReqLocale to en_GB. Removing that changes issue is resolved.
Steps to trace property value via tracer:
With above configuration settings, when ever the pxReqLocale value gets change tracer will stop at that point, User can fetch the property value in ease.
0% found this useful