Issue with isBusinessDay function
When using a Validate rule with the isBusinessDay function, if the date is unavailable on the business calendar, the process fails.
GivenDate - Wed Jan 01 16:00:00 UTC 2025 does not fall within range of Business Calendar which starts at Wed Jan 01 07:00:00 UTC 2020 and ends at Wed Aug 04 15:24:50 UTC 2021
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a TestBusinessCalendar for 2020
- Create a simple Validate rule
- Use the IsBusinessDay function with the TestBusinessCalendar created
- Create a Test activity with the below parameters:
1) Property-Set (Param.Date = 20250101 ) beyond the business calendar dates
2) Obj-Validate to invoke the Validate rule created. Set the JUMP conditions as 'If fail or error, jump to label 'FAIL', otherwise Exit'
3) Step with FAIL label to jump to in case of failure
- Run the activity and Tracer. An exception and Fail message displays in the trace. However, the activity never jumps to step 3.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
An enhancement request, FDBK-72496, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.