Issue with the Pega Default Flow-OverallSLA(Assignment Type)
SummaryUser is not able to open the assignment with the Key Assign-Internal (PZINKEY).
Assignment key is not created properly which is formed by Pega Default `Flow (OverallSLA). Also, Service Level link should be disabled in summary report.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new case and run the case.
- Create a summary report with pyID column.
- Run the summary view.
- Click on the newly created work object id. So, drill down report will be opened with same work object ID.
- Click on it again.
- Click on Service Level link.
- Submit the assignment
- Perform the steps 3 to 5.
- Note that the Service level link should not appear, it should appear as text instead of link.
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules. User is opening the OverallSLA flow by clicking on the Service level link in PRPC 6.x version, so the OverallSLA assignment is getting opened and user is resolving the assignment.
As the OverallSLA assignment is an internal assignment user should not modify it and that is the reason from Pega 7.1.5 assignment type in the OverallSLA flow is changed to Connect from Workbasket.
ResolutionpxOverallSLA assignment was an internal assignment in PRPC 6.x version and it is an internal assignment now as well.
Its behavior can change anytime if Pega changes it internally. So, user should not be manually updating this assignment or depending on this assignment for any of their use case. As Work- Show html is the available rule, can hide or disable the link as per their requirement.
Published August 2, 2016 - Updated August 10, 2016