Issue with row add/delete in Grid Repeat Layout using Chrome
Functionality to add/remove/edit entries in Grid Repeat Layout doesn't work correctly in Chrome. It works Ok in IE.
In Chrome a user can add only one row by clicking the 'Add' icon, subsequently clicking to add a second row or to delete the previously added row does not do anything from the user perspective and the action (add or delete) is apparently not completed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a Grid Repeat Layout in a section within a flow which has the ability to add and delete rows.
- Use Chrome as the browser and run the flow.
- Add a row using the button and confirm that data can be added and saved.
- Attempt to add a new row and confirm that nothing happens when pressing the button.
- Attempt to remove the first row entered and confirm that nothing happens when pressing the button.
The repeating grid is not automatically refreshed when accessed in non IE browsers (Chrome).
The issue is resolved with the following local change to the Grid Repeat Layout:
1) Open the Section instance containing the Grid Repeat Layout.
2) Open the Grid Repeat Layout properties and switch to the ‘Operations’ tab.
3) Scroll down to view the ‘Allow refresh on update‘ option and select it so it is checked.
4) Save the changes to the Grid Repeat Layout and then save the Section instance.
Selecting this option means the entire layout is refreshed after data is submitted or updated and ensures the expected operation in Chrome is achieved.
0% found this useful