Issue when applying the Rule-Access-Privileges
SummaryWhile working on the access roles implementation, developer has encountered an issue when applying the Rule-Access-Privileges.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an Access Role Name instance.
- Create two RARO with Access Classes > Rule- and Rule-Access-When.
- In Rule-, set pxAllowPrivateCheckout = 2.
- In Rule-Access-When, set pxAllowPrivateCheckout = 0.
- Add this Access role in an access group. This access group could be referred in a operator ID.
- When logged in with the operator, one should not get an option of private check out.
Root CauseThis issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
ResolutionFDBK-16391 has been raised as part of this issue so that it can be reviewed by product management.
Published August 16, 2016 - Updated August 31, 2016