Issues on UI Rules Check Out/In and Delete
UI rules are not being checked out/in and delete in Developer login. For example:
1. Paragraph Rule is not able to be checked out. Nothing happened when clicking "Check out" button. Delete Paragraph Rule gives blank mode window.
2. Checking out Section rules gives "Ajax request failed".
3. In fiddler "The specified URL cannot be found. " is being sent by the server.
All other functionalities works like - SaveAs/Refresh/Other.
Issue is replicable in QA and Production environment. In Development environment, issue is not replicable.
Fiddler 404 error; Ajax request failed;
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open a Paragraph rule and click "Check out" button.
2. Nothing happen - Fiddler shows 404 error.
3. Click "Delete" button, shows a mode window with only a "Submit" button.
4. Section Rule is able to check out but gives "Ajax request failed". Fiddler shows 404 error; Delete rule is ok.
The request header's Referer formed does not match for both replicable and non-replicable cases. prevContentID and prevRecordkey parameters are missing.
Replicable Case - Referer header:
Non-replicable - Referer header:
Load Balancer was being used in user environment and on hitting the URL directly, the issue was not reproducible.
It was environmental issue; network configuration was reviewed.
0% found this useful