Japanese text selected from Autocomplete drop down is in ASCII
When a text field of type Autocomplete is set to a property which contains Japanese text, the text appears correctly in the drop down displaying choices. However, on selecting one of the choices, ASCII characters are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application with developer operator ID.
- Click the Operator logo and select 'Profile'.
- Click the 'Actions' button (below the Operator logo) and select 'Availability'.
- Click into any of the editable boxes, in the table, and press the Down arrow to display the options.
- Select any one of the choices in the drop down list. The Japanese characters are replaced by ASCII characters.
The property name allows Unicode characters, but a regular expression in the replaceControlActionTokens API does not work correctly.
0% found this useful