June and July display as Jui in French version of application
In the DateTime Calendar control, the Month spinner does not display the calendar for July. June and July display the same text as Jui in the French version of the application.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set the Operator locale to fr_FR.
- Create a DateTime control.
- Ensure that the Calendar navigation is set to Spinner in the Presentation tab of the control.
- Launch the Case Worker portal.
- Scroll to the month of July. The calendar for June displays.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The API displayed the same calendar for June and July, because the first three characters of both the months is 'Jui' in French.
Perform the following local-change:
Select the Calendar navigation to Dropdown.
Alternately, update to Pega Platform 8.1.8.
0% found this useful