KM link delete operation fails
SummaryUser not able to delete the links attached to a case.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a content, attach a spreadsheet and publish the content.
2. Search the content from the end user portal to verify that the spreadsheet is available from the content.
3. Return to the Knowledge Management (KM) portal, edit the content and delete the attachment and add a separate attachment and publish the case.
4. Search for the content from the end user portal again.
5. Both the attachments are visible which should not be the case.
Root CauseAdding and deleting the attachments using pulse is not supported from KM. Add attachment gadget instead.
Published October 28, 2016 - Updated November 8, 2016