Latency issue while checking checkbox
User have a requirenment in which they have two checkboxes.
On click of the two checkboxes, drop-drowns gets enabled.
The scenario is not working, if user unchecks the two checkboxes quickly then only two drop-downs are getting enabled and thrid drop-down remains disabled.
Steps to Reproduce
- Include two checkboxes “One” and “Two”.
- On click of “One” checkbox, the second checkbox “Two” should not be clickable until some delay. It should be delayed.
User Experience issue.
Perform the following local-change steps:
1. Place a hidden text inside the layout and associate it with a property say .pyName with default value set to “3”.
2. Configure Disable condition on checkbox “Two”: .pyName == “2” selecting “Run disabled condition on client”.
3. Configure Actions on “One” checkbox:
a. Set Value : pyName to “2”
b. Run Activity to simulate delay
c. Activity “SimuDelay”:
d. SetValue: pyName to “3”
0% found this useful