Legacy rules do not display in Upgrade tools list of the rule
The legacy rules do not display in the Upgrade tools list of legacy rules option.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an application with a case type in Pega 7.2.2
- Add the binary file zdelete.gif binary file in a section since it is a Legacy rule in Pega 7.4
- Export the application
- Import the application to Pega 7.4
- Import the PegaLegacyrules.zip file from ResourcesKit > Utilities > PegaLegacyRules
- Add the legacy rules in the application ruleset stack
- Navigate to Designer Studio > System > Release > Upgrade > Upgrade tools > List rules using Legacy rules. The section name that uses the legacy rule is not displayed in the list
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. In the pzRulesUsingLegacyRules activity, getProperty is case sensitive.
0% found this useful