Link in Rich Text Editor not working if used inside grid
When user is attempting to add hyperlinks to the content of an Rich Text Editor (RTE) field, the Link formatting control will only allow submission if the RTE control is not inside of a repeat grid. If the RTE is within a repeating grid, clicking "OK" after supplying the link information performs no actions.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a section with a repeat grid.
2) For one of the column in the repeat grid set the control as RTE with link operation enabled.
3) Set the edit for the grid under operation tab to :- inline - click row to edit.
4) During run time enter any text in the RTE and click on link icon in the RTE to complete linking operation.
5) Once the URL information is provided for the link operation try to submit the window and observe that user would not be able to submit the window.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules : On clicking on the input box in the modal window, for link in RTE, the grid row is submitted as it considers the click to have taken place outside the grid. This needs to be stopped with an appropriate check.
Apply HFix-31059 to resolve the issue.