Local action not executing post processing activity
When a case wide Local Action is performed on Cases through bulk action, the post processing activity of that action is not executed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case wide Local Action and in the action place a post processing activity.
- Open bulk action and select a case.
- Using the select action menu, choose the newly created action.
- Observe that when performing that action the post processing activity is not executed.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The Work-.Transfer out of the box (OOTB) Local Action is customized in the application. The security tab of this OOTB Action has two privileges -
- ActionTransfer and AllFlowActions. However in the customized version it had other privileges (for example A, B). This caused the issue.
Perform the following local-change: After changing the privileges in the customized rule to the original ones (ActionTransfer and AllFlowActions) and removing the privilege in the post processing activity, the post processing activity was executing correctly.