Localization Issues in Report definition
Some fields that can not be localized in RD:
1. Name of the Filter modal window ("Filter")
2. Fields in the "Pickup Value" dialog
3. Fields in the "Function builder" dialog
4. Hints on buttons that open "Pickup Value" and "Function builder" dialogs.
5. Name of aggregate functions in the result header (like SUM, COUNT etc)
6. Word "Contains" that is showing in the header of results after filter is applied
Steps to Reproduce
Localize application and check if the mentioned fields are getting localised.
1. This issue is because of lack of the localization supporting code present in the multiple rules.
2. The rules involved are PZAVAILABLEVALUERADIO, PZVALIDVALUERADIO, PZVALIDVALUELLIST, PZPEGA_REPORT_FILTERPOPUP, PZREPORTCMLOCALIZE, PZPOPUPICON, RRFILTERS_LOGIC , RRDATASUMMARYHEADER
This issue is resolved by hotfix item HFIX-10063, HFIX-10068, HFIX-10139