Localized values for fields do not display for Pulse notes
Localized values for fields do not display for Pulse notes.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Enter Pulse Notes. The labels, System Update, and Your case has been created, display
- Create field values and localized values for the labels. The localized values do not display on the Pulse entries
This is as per Pega product design.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
A: Customization of the Section rule:
1. Identify the Section rule and the corresponding property rule for the Pulse labels. In this case, the section is pyPostContent and the property is pyMessage.
2. Configure the pyMessage property on the Section rule to support localized values
3. Save-as the pyPostContent section to the custom ruleset and update the control for the cell
4. Update the cell properties panel for the pyMessage property and select 'Localize Property Value' for the 'Value' field
B. Identification of the correct Field Name for the labels:
Set the translation XML file generated by the localization wizard such that it indicates which field name (pyCaption, pyMessage etcetera) should be used while creating the field values.
C. Application of the localization:
Apply the localizations and save the Field Value rules in the appropriate rulesets, and add the localized ruleset in the application rulesets stack.
0% found this useful