Lock Lost error on Work Item on clicking Advanced view
When using the OOTB Case Worker portal, you receive a lock lost error when you click on the "Advanced View" link in the Attachments section.
This behavior is not reproduced if the OOTB Case Manager portal is used (which has the same Attachments section).
You have lost the ability to make this change because a change elsewhere has taken precedence over the change you made here. Please click on the assignment again to continue.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to the OOTB case worker portal.
2. Open a work item in your worklist or any workbasket.
3. Click on the "Advanced view" link on the "Attachments" section, a separate window opens up.
4. Submit the flow action of the opened work item to observe the error.
5. Execute the above steps in the Case Manager portal using the same attachments section and observe that there are no errors generated.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
This issue is resolved by HFix-22259.
0% found this useful