Locking information does not flow in circumstanced case types
Locking information does not flow in circumstanced case types.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case type with 'Default' locking
- Create a circumstanced case type. By default, it has the locking mode as 'Default' which is inherited from the base case type rule
- Change the locking mode to 'Optimistic' in the base case type rule
- Create cases for both base and circumstanced case types
- Check the Locking behavior for both the cases. Optimistic locking displays only for base instances and the circumstanced instance still displays the Default locking
This is as per Pega Product design. Pega does not support the change of the locking mode for circumstanced or specialized case types.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Create a new circumstanced case type by changing the locking mode in the base case type to change the locking mode for the circumstanced case type.
Published October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.