Logging out of PRPC causes logging off in other applications
A user logging out of one PRPC app results in logout of other web applications to which they were already logged in - both PRPC applications and non-PRPC applications.
Internet applications in other IE windows have timeout errors.
Steps to Reproduce
before Logout of PRPC 6.3SP1 application make sure other applications are open in Internet Explorer (IE). Use the logout window from Pega and notice other applications not responding due to session time out.
In the LogOut stream 'Web-Session-Return' of the prpc below java script code is clearing all the cookies in the browser; some of these cookies may belong to other application's active session.
- Open the out of the box stream rule 'Web-Session-Return'
- SaveAs this rule to your application rule set that is also in 'unauthenticatied' access group OR accessgroup of the 'Browser' Requestor type.
- Locate the line 'document.execCommand("ClearAuthenticationCache","false");'
- Comment out or remove this line from this rule and save.
- rerun the test to reproduce and problem should not reproduce i.e other applications should continue to work after PRPC logged out.