Logging uses incorrect username/app/IP address as header info
If an oLog statement is run in a child requestor that is spun off via a "load-datapage" method, and if there are multiple, simultaneous, and many executions of the "load-datapage" by many requestors, then the operator id info output in the header information of the logging statement can contain info from other/previous requestors.
As an example, the following message:
2017-09-27 09:45:13,229 [ AsyncServices-8] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ PWM:01.01.01] (reTrade.IMD_FW_PWM_Work.Action) INFO smith
It shows the user as "smith", but this message is actually coming from "jones"
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an activity.
- Create a data page of type LIST.
- Load the data page using the method Load-DataPage.
- Use the Wait method to collate all the queued requests to comeback.
- At run time have the load activities write to the logs [oLog.infoForced(...)].
- Observe different requestors creeping in logs who are not logged in the system itself.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules which was fixed in a higher release.
Published February 1, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.