Login to Firefly from an iFrame
The user would like to connect to firefly from an Iframe located in a Customer Service portal. The Iframe is a section rule with static HTML code (JSP). The login screen is displayed in the CS portal but whenever I try to login to Login from this iFrame, I get the following message : "Forbidden". There is no other possible action to do than refresh the iFrame and go back to the login screen. We are not logged in at all.
The error message I get is "Forbidden".
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to the instance with credentials : my.name/mypass
- Switch application to GNAP
- Launch the GNAP portal
- On the left menu, select "Rapports" sub-menu. You now see the login screen in the iFrame
- Login : [email protected]/test
- You now get the Forbidden message.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment
This was due to an old cookie session from http://usefirefly.com that was still in the user browser. Clearing the cookie resolved the issue.
The client would have never been impacted since they have no access to the American instance.
Perform the following local-change:
Clear the cookie from the browser.