Long rule names are wrapped in Application Explorer display
Long rule names with more than 24 characters are broken into multiple lines in the Application Explorer display even when the Explorer pane is made wider.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Application Explorer.
- Navigate to a place in the class hierarchy where you have rules with long names, more than 24 characters.
- Extend the class nodes as required.
- Extend the rule category (for example: Process).
- Extend the rule type (for example: Flows).The flow names are wrapped across multiple lines to display.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
This issue is scheduled to be fixed in future Pega release. The specific release has not been determined yet.
Note: This issue is not fixed in Pega 7.1.9.