Long rule names wrapped in App Explorer display
Long rule names (names with more than 24 characters) are broken into multiple lines in the App Explorer display even when the explorer pane is stretched wider. This issue first occurred in Pega 7.1.8 and persists in Pega 7.1.9.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open App Explorer.
2. Navigate to a place in the class hierarchy where you have rules with long names (>24 characters).
3. Extend the class nodes as needed.
4. Extend the rule category (for example, Process)
5. Extend the rule type (for example, Flows)
6. The flow names are wrapped across multiple lines to display.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
This is raised as BUG-202775, currently scheduled to be fixed in Pega 7.1.10.