Maximize Icon and Scroll bars are disabled in IE
The maximize buttons and horizontal and vertical scroll bars are disabled in IE, when a decision table is opened from 'My Rules' in Case Manager portal.
It works in other browsers.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open Case Manager Portal.
2. Click "My Rules" from the operator ID.
3. Click any of the links from the My Business Rules.
An option is provided to the user in 'pyDelegateRule' section to enable it. Hence, this does not appear by default.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Open the section 'pyDelegateRule', open properties of the link 'pyAdviceText'.
2. In the action "Open URL in window", select the checkboxes "Resizable" and "Scrollable".