Modal Dialog going full width after 7.1.8 upgrade
User complained that post upgrade from Pega 7.1.5 to 7.1.8 , the modal Dialog UI was changed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section in Pega 7.1.5 with a repeating grid which is populated from a pagelist.
2. Set the presentation of this to be Width of Content as Fill(100%).
3. Update to Pega 7.1.8, this creates a display which fills the width of the screen.
It is Pega systems code defect.
Perform the following local-change steps to resolve the issue:
1. In the Harness properties Document type change from "inherit from application rule" to "none (quirks mode)".
2. In Model Dialogue layout presentation properties width of content, change from "fill (100%)" to "Pixels(fit to content)".
0% found this useful