MongoDB to PostgreSQL data migration fails in Pega Chat
Pega Chat 7.22.10 is updated to Pega 7.4.7.
Since Pega Chat 7.4.7 only supports PostgreSQL 9.5.x, the existing data is migrated from MongoDB to PostgreSQL. Despite the completion of the Migration process, validation error occurs.
On checking in PostgreSQL, the Chats, companies, and queues are migrated; however, the user records are not migrated from MongoDB to PostgreSQL.
Validation Failed "Data mismatch for user.id.Record Id .
Steps to Reproduce
- Install PostgreSQL 9.5.x.
- Execute the postgres.sql to set up the required relations for the chat.
- Edit the config.js in the Installation media/db-migrations folder with the source and destination details.
- Run the Node Package Manager (NPM) install to download the dependencies.
- Execute Installation media/db-migrations/migration-7.3/index.js.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
The data is migrated correctly from MongoDB to PostgresSQL. However, the incorrect schema is referenced while querying the data.