MultiList values are not saved on clipboard
MultiList control values are not stored in the clipboard when validation is configured. As a result, the values are not sent in the request when finishAssignment /doSaveAction is invoked.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a multiselect control with data page as a source in a section
- Create a local action and reference the multiselect control as a section which includes mandatory field validation
- During runtime, select the options from the multiselect control and validate the required fields to get the validation messages on screen
- Save the section
- Run the local action. The multiselect contorl displays the previous values. However, the clipboard does not have the data
- Fill all the required fields with valid input and click Save
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful