Multiple Issues in AutoComplete control
The below issues occur with the autocomplete field:
- Results are not fetched despite the availability of the searched string on the Clipboard.
- The onChange event is not triggered on selecting an item using the mouse or on tab out.
- Items with text such as 'back', '&', and 'reset' are either not displayed or the onChange event is not triggered.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an autocomplete field.
- On change of the autocomplete, trigger a refresh section and run a data transform.
- In the data transform, populate another dropdown based on the selected value of the autocomplete After changing the values in autocomplete, texts such as, 'back', '&', and 'reset' do not populate the value in the other dropdown
A software use or operation error.
A data transform was present which populated the value of another dropdown based on the autocomplete field's selected value. Post the update, a different property was configured in the autocomplete fields Display value. As a result, the data transformation logic failed. Hence, the data did not display in the dropdown.
Perform the following local-change:
Select the required property from the page in the autocomplete control which is referred in the data transformation logic.
For example, the data transform logic is written to obtain the index of a selected value as,
When the keyword property is used in the autocomplete, the property must match with the ContentSource property; else, the output of above function is returned as -1.
0% found this useful