Multiple radio buttons are selected on screen refresh
Selecting a radio button and changing the selection quickly, selects multiple radio buttons. However, this occurs intermittently.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a grid with radio buttons as one of the columns
- Configure a check box with action as refreshSection in the main section
- Launch the screen and change the radio buttons continuously and in between select the refreshSection check box
When using Internet Explorer, event handling does not occur correctly sometimes. As the user is operating quickly, the browser does not get enough time to change the property state.
ResolutionPerform one of the following local-changes:
- Configure refreshSection action on 'OnChange' event of the radio button
- If the requirement is to not refresh the entire section, copy the table in a new section and perform refreshSection action OnChange of the radio button. Embed this section into the main section
- Display a busy indicator after clicking the check box which hinders random clicks before refreshSection event completes
0% found this useful