MultiSelect Control behave incorrectly
On deleting any data from a multiselect control after saving a record, the control displays the deleted record and other records from the list.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with a multiselect control.
- Load the data from a table.
- Select all the data from the table.
- Select any data from the list.
- Click the Save button.
- Remove any one record from the list. The system removes other data from the list.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
This feature is implemented in Pega Platform 8.2.6.
0% found this useful