New tab opens on click of link but focus is not at the top
On clicking a link, a new section opens, however, the cursor is not set to the top of the screen. The pxHidden, readonly, or hidden input controls do not bring the focus to the top.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a section with layout groups.
- Configure a link to open other section in another tab.
- Run the case.
- Click the link. The vertical scrollbar does not scroll to the top of the screen.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a non-auto generated section and include the below code in it.
<input type="text" id="check"></input>
- Embed this section above the main section.
100% found this useful