No Bulk processing option in Report Definition
Configuring a checkbox in the repeat grid in a section with Post Value action displays a message on screen rather than posting the value.
The Operation completed successfully, but returned no content
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a grid repeat layout in a section.
2. Set a pagelist property (Abc.pxResults) as the data source. [Page Abc of class Code-Pega-List].
3. Add a boolean property with Checkbox control in the layout.
4. Add "Post value" action on "Click" event on the checkbox.
5. Select the checkbox on the output screen.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
This issue is resolved through the following local-change:
Create a new section with checkbox property and add the onchange events accordingly. This section must be created in the page list class you are using for repeating grid.
Now drag and drop this section into the field of repeating grid. On click of checkbox the value is posted to clipboard and only the current cell will refresh.
0% found this useful