No open ruleset versions available error when creating component
In the Developer portal, unable to create a new Component (despite following the instructions in the Help file).
For more information, refer to: https://community.pega.com/sites/default/files/help_v722/procomhelpmain.htm#sys%20mgmt/components/sm-create-new-component-tsk.htm
However, error occurs (when completing Step 6) though open rulesets are available and the user has the ability to create new rulesets.
No open ruleset versions available.
Steps to Reproduce
Follow the steps to add a component to an application:
- Click Designer Studio > Application > Components.
- Click New component.
- In the Label field, enter the name of the component. This label becomes the name of the component.
Optional: Click Edit to update the automatically-generated component name.
- Enter the version number.
- Click Create and open.
The component ruleset name includes the first 13 characters of the component name and the creation time stamp. The ID also includes the version number.
- Enter a short description.
Optional: Update the Publisher. The default value is the organization for the current logged-in user.
Optional: Update the Component rulesets. Change the default ruleset or add rulesets to the component.
Optional: List the required Prerequisites for this component. Prerequisites can include either applications or components.
- Click Save.
The system attempted to build or retrieve the pyRuleSet from the D_pzDefaultRuleContext. Error occurred because the pyRuleSet had a blank value.
Perform the following local-change:
- Set a Default time configuration ruleset version (Advanced tab) to modify the access group .
- Log out and log in again for the changes to take effect.
0% found this useful