Not able to add another intent task when existing is in progress
When in the Customer Service Interaction portal, it is observed that after adding initial intent tasks one is not able to add subsequent intent tasks.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Interaction Portal.
- Create an interaction and click "add task."
- Select an intent task and verify whether it's associated flow started.
- While the launched intent task is in progress, click "add task" and select another intent task.
- Attempt to launching it's flow.
- Observe that nothing occurs.
Perform the following local-change:
Update the harness used to display an active intent task to have all of the associated customer service scripts including pega_cpm_IP_EventManager.