Not able to check-in BIX extract rule
A validation error occurs when trying to check in a BIX extract rule. The error occurs even after shortening the ‘To Table’ field value.
.pyName: ** 'To Table' field length of "PageListPropertyWithLongNameHere" cannot be more than 30 characters
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an extract rule including a page list property whose name is greater than 30 characters.
- Check out and update the name to make it shorter than 30 characters.
- Check in the updated extract rule.
The validateTreeProperties function is re-computing the table name for the page list property instead of using the one provided by the user.
This issue is resolved by HFix-23185.
Following are the installation instructions:1. Extract pxHFix-23185.jar and install it using the Application Import wizard.
2. Open the validateTreeProperties function in the Pega-BIX:07-10-18 ruleset and generate the library.
3. Check your application rule to ensure it has access to the new ruleset version Pega-BIX:07-10-18.
0% found this useful