Not able to create new application on Pega 7.1.8
The developer is not able to create a new application with built on application as Care Management Framework (CMF) 7.13 on Pega 7.1.8 .
A Rule-RuleSet-Version could not be saved due to 1 error(s) on it: .pyRequiresRulesetVersion(8): **PegaFWUI:07-11-99 doesn't exist or is not a valid entry for HVECMFFW:01-01-01
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch New Application Wizard.
2. Build a new application with build on Application of CMF 7.13 for Pega 7.1.8.
The developer is using CMF 7.13. From 7.13 onwards, PegaFWUI ruleset is not required, which is a prerequisite for CMF 7.12.
The developer end consists of the old rulesets of HC, as the prerequisite which are not present on the developer rulestack as developer was using 7.13 version.
Perform the following local-change steps:
1. Remove the prerequisites in the ruleset validation .
2. Update the old version of HC to the latest ruleset version present in the deployment.
3. Change all of them from ruleset validation to the application validation.
0% found this useful