Not able to update or create or import any rule in production
SummaryUser is not able to create, update, import or modify any rule in their production environment.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to ReproduceUpdate or import any rule.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The compiled version of the dofuassembly activity saved in the database is not correct.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change steps:
- Go to the SMA > Advanced > Virtual Rule Table Cache Management.
- In the Rule Class field enter: Rule-Obj-Activity.
- In the Instance Name field enter: !dofuassembly.
- Then click on the “Lookup Virtual Table Cache Detail” button.
- One can see the activity listed. Click on the “Reassemble Candidates” button and then go back to Pega and try to do the “save as” using the Out-of-the-box (OOTB) activity again.
Published April 27, 2017 - Updated May 14, 2017