NULL values for data table properties with external mapping
The application consists of a class that has two properties with external mapping.
When opening the class instances through the Edit data instances option on the data tables landing page, values in the properties do not display. The actual data displays only when editing individual records.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a class and configure external mapping for the table used.
- Populate the Records. Verify if they exist in the database table.
- Create a List and DataTableClassEditor List View for this class.
- Navigate to Data Model > Data Tables. The class is listed with two icons.
- Click the Gear icon in the Internet Explorer browser. In the new window, the data displays with the values missing for the exposed properties.
- Click the Magnifying glass icon for any row. The data is present.
- Click the Edit in Excel button. The values display in Excel.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The Obj-List Where and Order by clauses used the property name instead of external mapping (for column names) in query generation.
0% found this useful