Numbered Bullets (Ordered List) loses order in Email Listener
When an email listener processes an email containing a numbered list, the numeric order is lost when the ordered list has spaces between each line.
- This is number one
- This is number two
- This is number three
- This is number four
|pyNote||Here are some numbered bullets with other stuff between each point: 1. This is number one Here is some more stuff 1. This is number two And some more stuff 1. This is number three 2. This is number four|
Steps to Reproduce
- Start the email listener.
- Open the associated Service Rule and start the Tracer from the Actions menu.
- Send the email with an ordered list containing additional lines between bullet points. View the content in the Tracer. The numeric sequence is lost.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Change the Handle HTML content to inline-prefer HTML in the Request tab of the email server for the property.
The content is now read in HTML in the correct numbered bullet format.
- Add a step to convert the HTML content to Rich Text.
0% found this useful