OnChange SetValue not working in repeating grid text input
OnChange SetValue not working in repeating grid text input.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure a grid in Read/Write mode.
2. Configure an onChange behaviour to set a value on one of the columns.
3. The property for which the value is being set is not displayed on UI or part of Grid columns.
4. Enter a value and tab out to check, if the set value is updated on clipbaord.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in customer application code/rules.
As the column/property which is being set is not part of the Grid Display, the value is not posted to the clipboard.
This issue is resolved through the following local change:
Can be resolved by
1) Change the Grid Edit Mode to inline, this makes the row refresh instantaneously and posts the value to the clipboard.
2) Add a new column with the property that is being set and make it's visibility hidden. This way it will not be displayed on UI, however value will be posted to clipboard.
0% found this useful