OOTB attach file functionality does not work as expected
ProcessAddAttachment (Pega-ProcessEngine:07-10-01) does not work as expected in the Pega activity rule. The activity is unable to attach files to the work ID.
Please select an attachment
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a flow rule.
2. Create a section rule with the file attach control.
3. In the post activity of the flow action, include the ProcessAddAttachment activity.
4. Include the flow action in the flow rule.
5. Run the flow, attach the file, and click Submit to process the flow action.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The activity is deprecated. Use one of the options given below.
- Use pxAttachContent control, which will directly attach documents to the work ID.
- Update the flow action with initAttachmentPage in the pre-processing activity and Attachfile in post-processing activity. Activites mentioned are out-of-the-box, which would also attach the document to the work ID.
0% found this useful