OOTB attaching notes on External task (DWA)
When ExternalRequestComplete (OOTB) is used in EngageExternalQuick flow to attach notes, the notes cannot be opened as no link is present to open them.
Link is not available to open the notes.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case (CaseWithActivityNote is created on the test server)
- Open a step for design
- Add flow like shown in the attached document.
- In the utility shape use the OOTB activity ‘ExternalRequestComplete’
- Save the flow
- Run the case
- Observe that attachment has no link to open
- If you use the ‘pxAttachNote’ instead of ‘ExternalRequestComplete’ then attachment shows up with link to open
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment:
As per the user requirement, a new property has to to be set and passed while creating and attaching a note to the work object.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add a new field to the CoreExternal section.
- Configure the flow to make use of the new field.