Open service tasks are not transferred with the Interaction
Open service tasks are not transferred with the Interaction when performing a warm transfer.
Error MessagesNot Applicable.
Steps to Reproduce
- Agent 1 receives call from customer.
- Agent #1 create two service tasks.
- Resolve Task #1.
- Leave Task #2 open.
- Agent 1 successfully warm transfers the interaction to Agent 2.
- Agent 2 opens the interaction to view the Service Items.
- Observe that only resolved service tasks are displayed with the interaction and the pending warm tasks are not displayed.
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules. The activity CaGetSvcCaseAssignmentsByInteraction decides which work objects are of interest by only considering those of class which match Declare_CAApplicationSettings.ServiceItemClassGroup. This was set to ...-Work-CPM, but the user application is configured so that all service items are of class ...Work-SCM. Hence no Service Items were being considered
ResolutionChange Declare_CAApplicationSettings.ServiceItemClassGroup to match the actual class used by the application, namely ...-Work-SCM.
Published July 5, 2016 - Updated July 28, 2016